Axis Bank NEFT/RTGS Application Form 2022 PDF | Axis Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF
एक्सिस बैंक एनईएफटी/आरटीजीएस फॉर्म पीडीएफ | एक्सिस बैंक आरटीजीएस/एनईएफटी फॉर्म पीडीएफ
Axis Bank NEFT RTGS Form 2021 PDF -: Today in this article we will provide you detailed information about RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement)/NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) transactions of Axis Bank. It is a very simple electronic mode that allows transferring money between people.
If we talk about NEFT and RTGS, then there is a lot of difference between the two regarding fund transfers.
In Axis Bank NEFT RTGS Form required very much detail like Account Number of person, Name of Person, IFSC code of Bank and amount of of the Remitter/Payer & Beneficiary/Payee, Account Number, Person Name, Bank Name & IFSC code, etc
Axis Bank NEFT RTGS Form At times, the check number is mentioned along with an attached check to the concerned bank branch.
Axis Bank RTGS/ NEFT Form 2021 PDF Download – If you want to transfer a lot of money from one bank to another bank account then you can take the help of RTGS and if you want to transfer less funds then you can transfer funds through NEFT.
So let us talk about what facilities the bank provides to its customer in RTGS form and NEFT form.
Axis Bank NEFT RTGS Form PDF Download
|Form PDF||Bank NEFT RTGS Form 2021|
|Bank Name||Axis Bank|
|Benefit Given By Axis Bank||Easy Fund Transfer|
|Beneficiary Given to||Axis Bank Account Holder Name|
|Objective||Fast and Simple facilitate transactions to bank customers|
|Department||Banking and Finance|
Axis Bank RTGS NEFT Form New format PDF Download | Axis Bank Application Form
Axis Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF नीचे दिए गए Download Link पर Click करें
|Axis Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF Download||Click Here|
Difference between Axis Bank NEFT RTGS Form
Axis Bank NEFT RTGS Form RTGS
- Transfer time of RTGS is same time
- Minimum transfer fund limit is Rs. 2 lakh only
- Maximum transfer fund limit is no limit
- Service Available perfect timings – 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday to Saturday Not available on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Fee Charges – Rs 25 for Rs 2 lakh to Rs 5 lakh Rs 50 for more than 4 lakhs GST is also applicable
- Payment Option Mode both Online & Offline
Axis Bank NEFT RTGS Form NEFT
- Transfer time of NEFT is Half an hour
- Minimum transfer fund limit is Rs.1
- Maximum transfer fund limit is No limit
- However, you cannot transfer more than ₹ 50,000 in a single transaction.
- Service Available perfect timings – 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM Monday to Saturday (Except 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month)
- Not available on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Fee Charges – Depends on the bank and the transfer amount.
- Payment Option Mode both Online & Offline
How to Fill Axis Bank NEFT RTGS Form
- First of all you have to download the Axis Bank NEFT RTGS Form, After that fill all the important information asked in it carefully, after that you have to go to Axis bank branch and submit that form, you should not have any problem so we have provided complete information about how to fill the form below.
- Now you will see below that the NEFT and RTGS form has three sections, in the first section, you have to fill the details of the remitter application, in the second section you have to fill the details of the beneficiary and third. To fill the payment details in the section
- In Applicant you have to fill the details like Account Number, Applicant Name, Mobile Number, Address etc
- In Second Section Beneficiary Section, Account Number, Beneficiary Name, Bank Name, IFSC Code and Amount Transfer in Both Words and Digits
- In the third section, the check number and amount of the amount have to be filled.
- Once the form is completely filled, you will have to sign that form and you will have to submit this form to the branch managing officer
What is Axis Bank NEFT/RTGS Form?
It is a very Fast Easy and simple electronic mode that allows transferring money between people
Is NEFT/RTGS available in Axis Bank
Yes Both NEFT and RTGS Transactions is available in Axis Bank.
What is full form of RTGS and NEFT in banking ?
RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement)/NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) transactions of Axis Bank.
What are Benefits of Transfer Funds Through RTGS or NEFT Online?
1.You can transfer funds form any where and at any time from home or from work place by net-banking
2.Fast, Easy and Simple Process of transfer of Funds
3.Money transfer is safe, secure and less time taken
Notice – मुझे उम्मीद है कि आप सभी जन इस पोस्ट Axis Bank NEFT RTGS Form में दी गयी सम्पुर्ण जानकारी को पढ़ने के बाद प्रसन्नता मिली होगी इसी तरह हम हर रोज आपके लिए नई जानकारी लेकर हाजीर होगें अन्य योजना की जानकारी पाने के लिए हमारे साथ बने रहीये ।
आप से अनुरोध है कि आप निचे दी गई इन योजनाओं को एक बार जरुर से पढें :-
Please Join Us On Our Social Media Platform For More New Updates Link Given Below:-
Fackbook – Click Here
Twitter – Click Here
Instagram – Click Here
अगर आप को कोई अन्य जानकारी चाहिए तो नीचे दिए गए Comment Box के ज़रिये से सूचना दें सकते है। हम आपकी सहायता अवश्य करेगे- जय हिन्द वन्दे मातरम
केवल जानकारी देने के लिए ही नहीं हम तमाम तरह की सेवाओं का लाभ कैसे उठाएं इसकी भी पूरी जानकारी हम इंटरनेट के माध्यम से आपको देते हैं