Axis Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF Download 2023 Free | Axis Bank RTGS Form Pdf | How to Fill RTGS Form of Axis Bank | NEFT RTGS Form Axis Bank
Axis Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF Download -: Today in this article we will provide you detailed information about RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement)/NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) transactions of Axis Bank. It is a very simple electronic mode that allows transferring money between people.
If we talk about NEFT and RTGS, then there is a lot of difference between the two regarding fund transfers. In Axis Bank, NEFT RTGS Form required very much detail of the Account Number of the person, Name of the Person, IFSC code of the Bank and amount of the Remitter/Payer & Beneficiary/Payee, Account Number, Person Name, Bank Name & IFSC code, etc. Axis Bank NEFT RTGS Form At times, the check number is mentioned along with an attached check to the concerned bank branch.
Axis Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF Download – If you want to transfer a lot of money from one bank to another bank account then you can take the help of RTGS and if you want to transfer fewer funds then you can transfer funds through NEFT. So let us talk about what facilities the bank provides to its customer in RTGS form and NEFT form.
Table of Contents
Axis Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF Download 2023
|Form PDF||Axis Bank RTGS NEFT Form|
|Bank Name||Axis Bank|
|Benefit Given By Axis Bank||Easy Fund Transfer|
|Beneficiary Given to||Axis Bank Account Holder Name|
|Objective||Fast and Simple facilitate transactions to bank customers|
|Department||Banking and Finance|
Axis Bank RTGS Form PDF Download New format PDF Download | Axis Bank NEFT Form PDF Download
|Axis Bank RTGS NEFT Form Pdf Download||Click Here|
Difference between Axis Bank RTGS NEFT Form
Axis Bank NEFT RTGS Form
- The transfer time of RTGS is the same time
- The minimum transfer fund limit is Rs. 2 lakhs only
- The maximum transfer fund limit is no limit
- Service Available at perfect timings – 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday to Saturday Not available on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Fee Charges – Rs 25 for Rs 2 lakh to Rs 5 lakh Rs 50 for more than 4 lakhs GST is also applicable
- Payment Option Mode both Online & Offline
Axis Bank NEFT RTGS Form NEFT
- The transfer time of NEFT is Half an hour
- The minimum transfer fund limit is Rs.1
- The maximum transfer fund limit is No limit
- However, you cannot transfer more than ₹ 50,000 in a single transaction.
- Service Available perfect timings – 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM Monday to Saturday (Except 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month)
- Not available on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Fee Charges – Depends on the bank and the transfer amount.
- Payment Option Mode both Online & Offline
How to Fill Axis Bank RTGS NEFT Form
- First of all, you have to download the Axis Bank NEFT RTGS Form, After that fill in all the important information asked in it carefully, after that you have to go to the Axis bank branch and submit that form, you should not have any problem so we have provided complete information about how to fill the form below.
- Now you will see below that the NEFT and RTGS form has three sections, in the first section, you have to fill in the details of the remitter application, in the second section you have to fill in the details of the beneficiary, and in the third. To fill in the payment details in the section
- In Applicant you have to fill in the details like Account Number, Applicant Name, Mobile Number, Address, etc
- In the Second Section Beneficiary Section, Account Number, Beneficiary Name, Bank Name, IFSC Code, and Amount Transferred in Both Words and Digits
- In the third section, the check number and amount of the amount have to be filled in.
- Once the form is completely filled, you will have to sign that form and you will have to submit this form to the branch managing officer
What is Axis Bank NEFT/RTGS Form?
It is a very Fast Easy and simple electronic mode that allows transferring money between people
Is NEFT/RTGS available in Axis Bank
Yes Both NEFT and RTGS Transactions are available in Axis Bank.
What is the full form of RTGS and NEFT in banking?
RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement)/NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) transactions of Axis Bank.
What are the Benefits of Transfer Funds Through RTGS or NEFT Online?
1. You can transfer funds from anywhere and at any time from home or from the workplace by net-banking
2. Fast, Easy, and Simple Process of transfer of Funds
3. Money transfer is safe, secure, and less time taken
Notice –I hope that all of you will be happy after reading all the information given in this article Axis Bank NEFT RTGS Form, similarly we will be present for you every day with new information, stay with us to get information about other schemes.
Please Join Us On Our Social Media Platform For More New Updates Link is Given Below:-
Facebook – Click Here
Twitter – Click Here
Youtube – Click Here