Kurukshetra Magazine March PDF 2021 Download | Kurukshetra March Pdf in Hindi | Kurukshetra March Summary for UPSC | Kurukshetra Monthly Magazine Subscription and Price
Magazine Kurukshetra March PDF Download 2021 is very useful and important monthly magazine, in which you can get full information about important events related to the village area the city area.
Form this Kurukshetra Magazine March you can get full knowledge about the whole activities related to social and economic change plan in the coming days
Students who are preparing for various govt. exam like SSC, Bank, Railway, UPSC and other competitive exam for them this magazine is very beneficial after reading Kurukshetra Magazine you can know what going on in the society.
How to make foreiMagazine Kurukshetra March PDF Download 2021 in English Free
- Despite the ongoing corona virus epidemic in the country, it is disrupting the yearly functioning and regular business. Despite this, Prime Minister Modi’s policies of easy and profitable thinking helped to maintain stability in India. Is committed to, the results of which have come to light in the last few years.
- A recent survey conducted by Indian industry found that India is the forward choice of more than 2-thirds of multinational respondent companies for future investment.
- With its large population, India offers large scale opportunities in terms of demand and consumer base. With its stable economic reforms, it is also creating an environment that will support industries and demand methods, thus emerging policies of infrastructure.
- According to India, with easy approvals and tax system, India is constantly evolving rapidly in business.
- India is envisaged as an important country in the global supply chain with a large skilled and growing work force and a large domestic market.
- The incentives and established infrastructure thus provided will help India achieve its goal by pushing all stakeholders to work tirelessly towards making India a country with the best business conditions in the world.
|Magazine Name||Kurukshetra Magazine March 2021-2022|
|Kurukshetra Magazine Published By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiary||Youth Of India|
|Main Objective||Giving Knowledge about the Yojana|
|PDF File Size||30 MB|
|Number Of Pages||54|
|Page Quality||Best Quality|
|Language||Both in English and Hindi|
Measures to deal with the challenges of climate change
- The report, released a week before the budget was presented, said that it would take 2 to 3 years for the economy to get into the Corona Warriors stack and go beyond it.
- These provisions of the budget show the impression of the sensitivity of the government to secure the future of the country and to avoid the adverse effects of climate change, the government has taken many steps in the direction of providing financial assistance to move towards greener land and clean air.
- Firstly, there is a need to develop a system for identification of deficiencies and to develop a certified ministerial and reporting mechanism to measure the impact of the country’s steps towards climate, which will help open the doors to the best use of funds and large scale investment.
|Kurukshetra Magazine March 2021-2022 In English||Download|
|कुरुक्षेत्र पत्रिका मार्च 2021- 2022 हिन्दी||Download|
|Kurukshetra Magazine March 2020 Pdf In English||Download|
|कुरुक्षेत्र पत्रिका मार्च 2020 पीडीएफ हिन्दी||Download|
Kurukshetra Magazine March Budget connects human capital and education
- Before reaching the direction that the National Education Policy is going to give to human capital and social capital in India, it is necessary to see why it was brought and what the main reason is for it?
- In the education system that was traditionally prevalent in India, the practicality and skill development involved were very relaxed, so we were not competitive in terms of results, just walking in a straight line.
- The Finance Minister announced in the budget speech the families coming to the National Research Establishment, which was announced in the Budget speech of 2019.
- They have made a provision of 50,000 crore families for the NRF, focusing on the selected national priority areas. The overall research eco system will be strengthened in the developed country, along with this; the government will launch the National Language Translation Mission as a new initiative.
- The Friend Minister has also proposed to set up an Indian Higher Education Commission in the form of a single umbrella system. It will include four separate components for human fixation, establishment, accreditation, regulation and funding.
- Social welfare in the Kurukshetra Magazine March budget, social harmony and development of social capital In order to bring equality, it is also targeted to set up 750 Eklavya Model Residential Schools in tribal areas.
Research Science and Space Flight
- India is currently one of the third most attractive countries in the world, the main reason for this is that technology has always been a priority area for the government, the government has a full focus on making people a science center, after all, the key to economic development is science and Technology is only in development
- In the field of science research, India is currently in the line of the world’s foremost countries in the field of space research, so we have joined 5 big countries of the world, for SAARC member countries, we not only earned revenue by facilitating satellite launch. Doing but also following his ancient theory of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam
- As far as India’s list in the field of innovation is concerned, we are steadily strengthening our position, in September last year; we raised four places to 48th position in global innovation, that is, for the first time in the category of 50 member countries.
- In the matter of export of information and communication technology, we are among the 15 countries in the world today. The government-based technology system is giving deep encouragement to a research.
- By December this year, India will be in a position to send its first unmanned aerial vehicle into space. In July 2019, India’s Chandrayaan 2 mission did not reach the target due to the crash of Vikram Lander, this failure has neither demoralized our scientist nor there no shortfall in their efforts.
- This year Kurukshetra Magazine March, India will send the first Indian in its rocket in space, as well as chandrayaan-3 Demonstrate Mission is trying to reach Mars.
- In line with the administrative tendency to maintain transparency in the budget, it would be appropriate to submit budget allocation 2077 for a multi-year program like NIT; otherwise the mother takes more care of presenting the annual elections and does not get the whole picture.
- After the roads, the highest allocation has been made for the railways. The capital outlay in this area is estimated to be 2 lakh crore. The investment in the railways sector is made to gain more capacity and for the convenience of consumers.
- The two major projects in the region and the railroad of freight and hurdles to gain land even in front of the high speed bullet train are getting delayed due to appropriate policy reforms to provide more facilities to consumers as well as more private public there is also a need to increase participation.
- Nevertheless, the railway department is slowly but controlling opening its doors to the private sector in various areas. These Kurukshetra Magazine March areas include the construction of engines and coaches, especially how to operate freight trains and open freight terminals.
- Trains were not running in the time of the epidemic. At this time, many construction works were necessary to increase the speed of the trains used in the preparation of the reforms and in preparation for them, for such construction works, which used to drive the high speed trains and To make it possible to provide better facilities, the biggest challenge for Indian Railways is also how to bring better conditions for the parties so that they can serve more elements while keeping the facilities of the consumers at the center.
- This time the Kurukshetra Magazine March telecom sector has also been given importance in the budget. In this area, allocation has been made to complete the Bharat Net project, under which there is a provision to connect all the gram panchayats of the country with broadband.
- There has been considerable delay in this project. It is expected that with the allocation of Rs. 9000 crores, this work will be completed. Ministry of Defense has also been given funds to improve its network and equipment.
- After which, after proper use, we will be able to clear our spectrum, which will be used for future commercial use. Appropriate allocation has also been made to the power sector so that the power distribution company can work better.
Aim for betterment of agriculture and farmers
- The Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare will be used to run the central government sponsored schemes, dismissing all the apprehensions about the minimum support price, the finance minister said that there has been a big change in the structure of the minimum support price so that all Commodity to get at least one and a half times the price of production.
- Algae cultivation is an emerging area. This area can change the lives of people of the third inhabitants. The coastal area of India is more than 7500 kilometers long and there are more than 800 species of algae. Initially people were not interested in the cultivation of algae.
- Food is the field of energy chemicals and medicines, due to this there is also tremendous potential. In view of the increasing demand of algae plants from all over the world, the government has decided to set up a very objective question park in Tamil Nadu so that algae cultivation can be done.
- To be promoted, employment will also be available on a large scale and in this way the income of the people will also increase.
- Overall Kurukshetra Magazine March, the provisions made in the budget for agriculture and other related areas will infuse new energy in these areas and will enable large-scale investment to create agricultural infrastructure, in addition to the hands of farmers through the minimum support price system Economic activities will also get a boost with the amount reached in like it was seen in the agriculture sector during Corona crisis.
Budget is a lifeline for our economic development
- If the annual budget of the country is a good sign of the economic management of the government, then from this point of view, the budget of 2021 to 2022 of the Central Government has been excellent or has been prepared with hard work, in this, transparency should be inclusive and focused on development.
- It has been shown in which the government’s resolve to reshape the Indian economy and make it strong and self-reliant in this basic form is visible due to which many expectations have been fulfilled.
- Due to the epidemic, there was a need to strengthen the health infrastructure, medical education and research and developed the appropriate healthcare system. In the budget, a lot of money has been taken from the health services and a big positive step has been taken.
- The second major feature of the Kurukshetra Magazine March budget is to be stressed on progress and development. Equal emphasis has been given on correcting the economy and medieval progress has been given due to fiscal impact. Training the progress and development paved the way for the economy to normalize in the budget.
India is now in the direction of self-reliance
- The government, through its budget of 2021 22, has kept its resolve to promote fast economic growth with financial transparency and a change of direction, with focus on welfare issues such as health on one side and prosperity on the other. On the other hand, it has also defined the outline of the pace of possible action to take the economy forward.
- Apart from this Kurukshetra Magazine March time budget is the first paperless budget, which had many unique features, the plaintiffs should estimate the revenue that there is no tampering with the rates and transparent fiscal accounting.
- Under Kurukshetra Magazine March new system, the taxpayer can be assessed by the officers sitting in any corner of the country. In many of the long-running cases, the final investigation and assessment of the order has been passed through this decision faceless system. 90% of the cases the cleanliness done by the activists in has been accepted.
Please Join Us On Our Social Media Platform For More New Updates Link Given Below:-
Fackbook – Click Here
Twitter – Click Here
Instagram – Click Here